Thursday, July 07, 2011

I'm not exactly the worlds best dressed man. When I'm on the road with my cameras, things get even worse. Limited space and constantly worrying about baggage allowances means I tend to travel with the minimum of clothing.
I love this company www.rohan.co.uk who make clothes designed for travel. They are light, pack small, wash and dry quickly. Coincidentally they also print my name on all my clothes for me, a pretty cool bonus. My only gripe with them is that they don't seem to accept that anyone on the planet has legs that are longer than 34" or arms to match, and so I cannot wear a lot of their things. However, some stuff does fit me, and I just wanted to let people know they have a sale on right now (7th of July). Have a look at the excellent Hilltop Jacket (over £59 off).
(Yes, I know we have the same name, but I have no connection with this company at all, other than liking their stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment